Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sony Dvp-sr200p Make It Region Free

[3615MYLIFE] Little by little ...

New head, can not be a new life but in any case things have changed a little.

If it's been several months since you follow me you may remember that the barber was a test really hard for me. Being stuck in front of her dress behind the seat and wait to see my face is an idea that was blocking me very much.

Friday with the help of my mother, I managed to overcome that and it really freed me from a weight that helps me on all levels the coup. I take the subway without any fear, I want to go out tonight, I dragged in town yesterday .. I live:) and I bought Final Fantasy XIII for congratulating me:)

That's cool, I'm happy.
But I'm weak so I am slowly and I am not launch headlong into things difficult for me to not scare me, I go slowly ...

I also just get a big contract for my company. Finally it's big for me:) And it will allow me to live my work a few more months.

There is no downside, so good.

I convince myself and see. All is well.

Thank you very much for your support and emails I received.

soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment