Monday, April 20, 2009

Kates Playground Free Hardcore







victors and vanquished


That day, life stopped,
that day, to welcome peace
You finally you took way back
And I waited on the doorstep ...
That day, the joy erupted everywhere
That day, the lovers are loved madly,
Children wearing wreaths of flowers,
And my heart was finally free ...
That day, the doors were opened cursed,
That day, the believers prayed their God
Families suddenly finding hope
opened their arms to those who returned ...
That day, reason prevailed,
That day my life changed,
Sun shining on the Earth-
Even the mists are lifted on England ...
That day, all nations of the world,
That day, all emaciated faces
have raised even look surprised and pleased
Towards a heaven where no more bombs were falling ...
That day, there were other men humiliated
That day, a whole people shaking
And prayed not to be forgiven,



*********************** *****************



SEE NO SEE .....


My eyes have never seen the color of the World,
My eyes have never stroked a summer sky,
Neither wept over the beauty of a tree ...
My eyes have never seen your eyes and yet ...
Yet my hands have seen your face,
They walked the lines of your body,
My hands know read your lips,
Your smiles, your sorrow, your anger ...
My hands are the eyes of our love,
They play each day a different tune,
A waltz romantic if you speak about love,
A march if you mention the war ...
I do not see the world and eat each other yet ...
Yet I feel the hatred around me
I see the cries and agonies painful
I am experiencing a dull anger
Where is the voice of a crying child ...
My eyes have never seen death and yet ...
Yet I feel the sadness of my brother
Who was burying a being dear to him ...
I am conscious of having some luck
because if I never see your face my eyes
I'll never see either fortunately
The tortured body of innocent prisoner,
Neither the earth devastated by a pest progress ...
And sometimes I thank God and destiny
For not letting me see my eyes ...



******************************************




MORE THAN REASON TO LOVE ...

More than my life, more than the sun, I love you ...
More than a bird flying in the sky, I love you ...
Only my dreams more than my freedom, I love you ...
More than the house where I was born, I love you ...
There are people who do not say "I love you,"
There are others who say too often "I love you"
Me, I never said to you, "I love you,"
And you will not say more to me, "I love you" ...
Over the summer sky so blue, I love you ...
More than my father more than my mother, I love you ...
More than the dog who sleeps on the grass, I love you ...
More than the cat, more than the canaries, I love you ...
Woe to that away from me because I love you,
I kill, imprison me if they will deliver you, because I love you ...
And if war broke out, if we took you away from my "I love you,"
Everywhere, even in fight, I will follow you, because I love you ...
More than anything in the world and the world, I love you ...
More than the dove, more than peace, I love you ...
More than this kid playing in the distance I love you ...
More than my work, more than writing, I love you ...
One day death will tell you "I love you,"
So I beg to take me too because I ' love
And then we'll both say "I love you,"
In a world misty which resonate the echo of all our 'I love you "...

0 comments:

Post a Comment