Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rogers Cable Box Apartment

MAAB ... ANIMAL



"I like a frog in his throat, almost creepy ...
Oh! This is not necessarily as a cold duck
But without doubt this is the simple effect the crowd
which I dread and weighs the sly glance ...
vision: the eagle eye who watches me bovine
Whose inacuité watches, as myopic mole
In my rhymes the error that would tarnish my verve
Cunning Fox, renowned nyctalopic ...
Often I have a hungry wolf and a appetite sparrow
I can be smart like a monkey, or stark naked
Mangy like a louse, and gentle as a lamb
Next rigor to tell me to do
Rimes necessary About my humble ...
Let me dream out of the human species
gently slip into the animal world
In her sensuality without worries and without hatred
lulled me away from the world over again immoral
where, ironically the man who laughs in the animal
From her own flaws makes concession
From anyone laughs when he is hairier than
The humiliating mercilessly by his comparisons ...
Man thrown away by denying him his faults
In any immunity through its multiple
More stubborn than the mule, camel, or simply
Lounger as the snake, viper's tongue
Excited like a chip, proud as a peacock
Gourmand like a cat, stupid as a goose
Like a bear licked badly, as a stinking goat
And apparently ignorant that you never stink, you?
And this confusion, the man gave and taught
As if in them, nothing but unhealthy
Nothing could be more wicked than ringworm
more fat than pork, the mood of dog ...
Forgetting that his memory sometimes fails,
is often surpassed by the elephant ...
Famous elephant to the tiny brain
which he desperately does not care though!
But "never did raven canary
And" in all nests found a cuckoo "
This is the animal world of which man is part
Although he denies it and he laugh about everything. "


I read this poem and suddenly I cried .... like he looks like me!
When I was a child and yet I learned to master my powers, the exercises that I preferred were the ones with animals .......



understand their language was a constant amazement to me ... What a stupid human argued that animals had no soul .. .. Not only do they have a soul .... but it's a beautiful soul in most cases ....



This gift, once all the humans had, but they forgot ... they were too busy killing each other, they no longer made time to cast their eyes in the eyes of the beautiful animals ....




We communicate silently It is enough to penetrate their mind .... and the magic of Mab operates so .... I know what animals feel trapped in a cage so small .... I know how the heart bleeds from that which abandons ... . I know that even if it's cold outside, the smell of freedom is worth all the gilded cage ........ I know a little tenderness can alleviate many ills ..



I know there's not much difference between our two worlds ....
My heart bleeds for my brothers so often animals ...
Mab sent by my guides, companions, brothers ... They protect me from men who are black soul .......




L Perhaps the most difficult is the change in shape ....
Become a bird ... Flying in the clear sky and clear ... See further, it is conceivable to the human mind ... Do not feel the weight of his body ... Becoming light ....



Being a panther ... Browse dense forest without a sound ... drag on the leaves, climbing trees ....





Become wolf howl and his love of life in the round white moon ....



Power surprise the secrets of men by being ... the dog so faithful companion that does to pay more attention ...



And slip quietly into the homes by an open window, through roofs and gutters .... ... Feline Cat, this is my most used form ...




I am black as night without stars .... And no human has ever dared to put his hands on my coat silky golden .... My eyes are barely open and they are afraid of Fear .... that their legends tell that I'm Afraid ... damn .... I m'incruste Fear in their lives with misery ......



Change skin is difficult ....
I only do it rarely .... but my mind remains forever imbued ...
I learned from the animals living intensely this moment ...
to listen to my deepest desires and to satisfy .....
To be silent and to be wary of all ........
Do not fear the rain or the sun ....
To respect my foster mother, the Earth .......
I learned more with my brothers watching live animals in modern humans!



They tell us we're crazy, mediaeval, inappropriate ... because we respect the old traditions ...
Whether we are Indians lost in the forests of Amazonia and sentenced soon in progress devastating Indians surviving somehow in the midst of a world dizzy, or followers of the ancient Celts or African religions We are all survivors .......





While we respect all life .... and just because we are different ... it does not recognize the right to .... life as we despise life Animal ......



In my veins flows a bright blood, that of the beast at bay, like the predator ignoring fear ....





I'm an eagle in the sky, the bee on the rose, desert fox, gorilla killed, deer hunted by the pack, the man-eating tiger, the laborious ant, the elephant going to the death as the chip invisible and invasive ......



Ellora Danaan I am ... I am the treasury of Mab ........


0 comments:

Post a Comment