Monday, December 6, 2010

Can You Trade Pokemon From Emulator To Ds

895 - regarding "souhaitages" birthday

Today is my birthday, so I have to fashion all SPAM messages sent to me automatically from social networks and other places of the canvas more point where I'm registered.

courtesy I do not say usually not what I really think those who have kindly (if not the reflex sterile) to wish me a happy birthday but ultimately I think people are smart enough (otherwise it would be really despair capacity of the human brain, even when it seems hyper conditioned by its environment) to make them understand that I find completely unnecessary this approach on social networks consisting of NET to wish each other birthday, merry Christmas and other good years just as empty and unnecessary ...

There are things so much more intelligent exchanging such drivel! Birthdays are non-events par excellence. I understand that we can have a good birthday wish: when you have between four and twelve years.

While I remained a true Peter Pan, I do not mean mentally retarded.

to wish happy birthday INTERNET returns to talk just to fill the void between Web users connected by computers. It is making the finding of a failed Internet communication which reduces to share the wind. It lowered the floor level of chatter especially when it goes through Facebook, a real machine to pollute the minds of Nullity and trifles of all kinds.

"Happy Birthday" to me is equivalent to the noise.

I see Facebook as a device to brainwash the weak-minded, with its reserves of crap dumped automatically morons for its members to the last degree by its interface jeuniste populist-oriented hegemonic (Coca-Cola and "Ipaderies "are not far away).

FACEBOOK is preparing a generation entire pre-senility, I think he said.

I am the worm that will eat away inside this apple ideologically suspect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment