Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Ingredient Contains Orajel

Oi Oi! Home sweet home

Once is not custom, I imposed modest resolutions for the new year. It is certainly no worse and, at worst, I can always catch me with the Chinese New Year ... There is however a little ritual I have to create as well as daily use of interdental floss (yes, really!) And hope to get through December. This is the Project 365 , launched by a blogger early this year and immediately embraced by dozens of surfers. The concept is simple: take a picture (as with any device), post it as soon as possible on a web page for this purpose (especially no edits) and repeat the next day. What good way to sell my daily trials Hipstamatic ! And what a great idea to give a framework to 365 small moments of life of a new year of expatriation (actually, 362 because I started only 4, but we do will not quibble for so little ...). S f you want to find my little pictures day after day, it happens here ( to find other participants in the project, thereby ).

In fact, I recently discovered an unexpected feature in my favorite application: random mode. Shaking his i-Phone and presto!, A new setting goes up alone. Enough to spend a moment to immortalise his subject. Yesterday was just the wall of the alley leading to our house.


lens John S
lens Bettie XL use very often a sign of astonishment (and the only one I can slide casually into a conversation). But
Oi Oi
Self is also the name of the export company of Danish couple who lived above our house (we still regularly receive mail for them). I had several opportunities to recrosses in town, but I still have not managed to find out where all these beautiful handicrafts that can be seen on the website of their Danish store. Too bad, it would give me some good business ideas to me too ...
  
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment